Vision, Mission, What We Believe.
Vision: World evangelism by raising a soul-winning, evangelistic army for the last days operating with signs and wonders following. Kings Army Church is part of Kings Army Ministries.
Mission: Our mission stems from two mission scriptures directly from our Lord Jesus Christ:
1) Mark 16:15-18 – (KJV) Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. (NLT) These miraculous signs will accompany those who believe: They will cast out demons in my name, and they will speak in new languages. (KJV) They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
2) Matthew 28:19-20 – (NLT) Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.
Our 7 Mission Points:
1) Preaching the Gospel
2) Baptism of believers
3) Miraculous signs and wonders
4) Casting out devils and demons
5) Laying hands on the sick and they shall recover (Healing)
6) Making new disciples (Discipleship)
7) Teaching the Word
What We Believe:
We believe in one God; the Father, the Word-Son, the Holy Spirit [1 John 5:7, Ephesians 4:5-6, Genesis 1:26, Matthew 28:19]
We believe that Salvation is by believing in and confessing the Lord Jesus Christ [Romans 10:9-10, Acts 4:12, John 14:6]
We believe that when you receive the Holy Spirit you receive divine enablement for effective witnessing and Christian service [Acts 1:8, Acts 2:1-4, 41, Acts 3:2-11, Acts 19:2-12]
We believe that the bible contains the word of God [2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:19-21]